Leamington FC website

Having recently been 'volunteered' to be Webmaster for the official Leamington FC website - I have found a moment to give it a few tweaks until there's an opportunity to develop a new website that's a bit more future-proof than the current one which has been well looked after - but contains quite a few bits that have been bolted on to handle all the data and interests associated with the club. Firstly, here is what it looked like at the end of season 08-09 (with my Champions banner in place):
New banner, new photos, a few code tweaks (on going) and now a bit easier on the eye. Plus, I've got a better handle on the mass of content on the site that all needs tidying up and transferring to the new site - when that's done! Watch this space. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
simon@creativeremedy
View my complete profile